Converting ra-aUS to rpl


To get your Recreational Pilot Licence (RPL) you will need to complete an application form, provide evidence of your pilot certificate, submit a recent photograph and provide appropriate proof of you identity.  You will also need to undertake a flight review before you can use your licence.

Your new licence will grant you the relevant category rating, aircraft class rating and design feature endorsements. 

If your pilot certificate authorizes you to conduct cross-country flights and if you meet the minimum flight times you will be also granted a recreational navigation endorsement.

The following endorsements can be added to a RPL:

* Controlled aerodrome endorsement

* Controlled airspace endorsement

* Flight radio endorsement, which requires an aviation English language proficiency assessment.

Flight Training at Yarrawonga

Jarden Aviation
Iridium Satellite Phone

Phone: 03 5743 3636